Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break Euro Trip

I realised today just how long it has been since I have posted anything on my blog! The past few weeks have been so busy with people coming to visit (first Allen then my Mom, Grandma and Aunts Amy and Mary) and trips around France (I've been to Paris three times since the beginning of March!) I just wanted to take a few minutes to say that I'm on spring break now and will be travelling around Europe with Allen for the next week and a half. We are going to see all that we can in as many countries as posible!

This crazy adventure of ours started Sunday in Paris where we met up with a friend and saw some of the city. That night we stayed in Lille then headed to Brussels the next afternoon. After a quick stop there we continued on to Amsterdam where we spent the night and most of today exploring. We are now staying with my friend Marina in Osnabrück, Germany and will take the train to Berlin tomorrow evening. So far, I've taken a couple hundred photos with my awesome new camera which I think is great! I'll try to keep updating my blog as we travel but I can't promise anything (sometimes computer time can be hard to come by in hostels) and the photos will definitely have to wait until I get back to Lille. Until then, keep on the look out for more updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment